Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Has to be seen to be believed....

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
Amazing flight, especially around so much metal.

Terrific flying skills, and the foundation remains of the older original bridge are still there.

Good job!
Paul

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Agree.... especially considering the fact that he was just using a small phone screen in the sunlight to manage his flight.

Last edited:

SteveCJr

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing my video. I was quite surprised I stumbled upon this thread. This was my second flight not just with the Skydio, but with any drone.
Fall is coming and the leaves are starting to change quickly. Here's a still shot from a flight I did a couple days ago.
20200927_064917.jpg

skydioconvert

Reaction score
@SteveCJr

Out of curiosity, what phone/model were you using in your video entitled " Skydio 2 - Testing obstacle avoidance - Phone and beacon - Manual flight".

I'm in the market for a "dedicated" phone that I can use with my Skydio 2 and thought your phone might be one to check out.

SteveCJr

Reaction score
@SteveCJr

Out of curiosity, what phone/model were you using in your video entitled " Skydio 2 - Testing obstacle avoidance - Phone and beacon - Manual flight".

I'm in the market for a "dedicated" phone that I can use with my Skydio 2 and thought your phone might be one to check out.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. A bit much for a dedicated phone just for drone flying. Using the phone as a controller has put thought in my head to by a Galaxy Fold for the larger screen, but with manual flight I'll eventually buy the controller.

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback .... I was looking at the Samsung line but you're right the Galaxy S20 Ultra would be overkill for a phone dedicated to flying.

Wizbang99

Reaction score
Great job 👏
Been flying the M2Pro & M2Zoom since they came out.
just got my Skydio 2. Well it’s a different flying game.
lot of learning ahead.
love flying under bridges 🌉
Once my M2Pro caught a fishing line that someone just left hanging.
with my luck it got tied up in prop & didn’t fall in the water 💦
Been nervous 😬 since 😳😱
Thanks for your video. Have a Great 😊 Year

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tripled