Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello from Italy

AdolfoMelilli

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Adolfo Melilli, I live 40 Kilometers north from Venice, I started collecting drones since Parrot AR, then Parrot Bebop... then a long series of DJI birds, and now I'm the proud owner of TWO skydio's, including controller, beacon, dual charger and 5 batteries.. (they were six, but one was lost in the deep of a lake)
Yes, sadly, one of my skydios crashed against a branch (not a twig, a real THICK branch, who knows why), it remained in the bottom for two weeks, then the divers came and pulled it out...
Incredibly, after being dried by means of a fan heater for a whole day... the guy has returned to life, firmware updated, the app gives no sign of malfunction, it seems to fly exactly like before the accident.. despite this I don't feel totally confident.... I don;t know how to test the efffective performance of the six navigation cameras... what if one of them had water penetrated between sensor and lens? I would need an utility allowing me to visually inspect what the six cameras are actually seeing...

dirkclod

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MKB