Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello from Michigan

dash

Reaction score
Hi my real name is Nick. I have been into drones and anything R/C related wince i was a small child. I have built many drones from scratch and the Skydio 2 is my first drone i bought that I didn't have to put together. I pre-ordered my Skydio 2 along with a 3 extra batteries, beacon, controller, pro case, and 2 extra sets of props. I look forward to talking with others that are interested or own a Skydio 2.

Welcome to the forum. (y)

Reactions: Blue Bird
Welcome to SkydioPilots @dash !

What part of Michigan are you from? I am in Genesee. I’m probably going to start going the sub 250 self build route. Especially if the Remote ID passes in its present form.

Holly. So not too far from you. I am technically Oakland County but the upper north west part. Genesee county lines are like 5 mins from me.

There are a lot of good nature places down there. It’ll be interesting to see how the S2 does on the wooded trails in your area. I should be back in MI the end of April. Hope to meet up sometime.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have taken it out on my property in the trails i have and it did well. It would be cool to meet a fellow SD2 pilot in the area. We will have to definitely plan a meet up.

I have taken it out on my property in the trails i have and it did well. It would be cool to meet a fellow SD2 pilot in the area. We will have to definitely plan a meet up.
Not an S2 pilot as of yet, I fly a Yuneec Typhoon H Pro. I may get an S2 later on. I’m keeping track of how real world flights are going compared to my TH. I’ll be glad when @VEGASROBBI can compare the S2 to his TH Pro on tracking flights.

I got involved on this forum in its infancy to help promote it until it got off the ground.

Hope to see some of your footage soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have a friend in GR. Well Wyoming but close enough. In the spring/summer we should get a Central point for a Meetup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup