Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello from Poland

fracz

Reaction score
Hi for all!

I wish I had a Skydio since I first heard about it in 2019 and saw some YouTube footage. Amazing!

I had a very nice time with DJI Mavic Mini and then DJI Mini 2. Time passed, and the Skydio still was neither shipping nor supporting Skydio's flying in EU. Lack of support and warranty here was the main reason I hesitated to buy it.

Finally, after my last trip to Croatia, I found that flying my Mini is not so fun anymore. Moreover, I have gained a motorcycle license and found out that riding a bike is much more pleasant that manually flying a drone.

This reminded me about the Skydio. Sold my Mini the next day and found a local ad with a used Skydio 2 drone brought here from the US. We agreed to meet the next week for the purchase and, well, after three years I will finally try the Skydio magic.

Still, I wait for the official Skydio EU distribution.

Wojtek

Last edited:
Welcome Wojtek!

I am next door here in Germany. This forum is a good source to get any questions you might have answered. I am not holding my breath for the EU distribution. Get out there and give it a try

Reactions: fracz and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES