Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello Pilots, New one here

Mark C. Gary

Reaction score
Hi all experienced Pilot

I am very new to skydio, Nice to be here. Hope we can better build ourselves by sharing each other's experiences.

I am looking forward to gathering many things about drone from everyone and apologies for any future foolish asking.

Hi all experienced Pilot

I am very new to skydio, Nice to be here. Hope we can better build ourselves by sharing each other's experiences.

I am looking forward to gathering many things about drone from everyone and apologies for any future foolish asking.
Mark

Welcome to the forum.

You have posted two questions about a laptop and although you chose the correct section of the site “off topic” you haven’t indicated what the laptop has to do with Skydio or any drone for that matter and/or what you plan to do with the laptop if and when you get it running.

From the specs you posted it’s a fairly dated system and likely underpowered to do any video editing with, whether it will support the drive configuration and/or Win 11 I don’t know but suggest you contact Dell support and ask them.

Reactions: Mark C. Gary
Hi all experienced Pilot

Welcome to the forum, lots of knowledge here available for the asking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup