Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hi from Connecticut

Skyking

Reaction score
Thank you for letting me join your group. I'm a senior citizen living in Fairfield County (Brookfield) CT and a service-connected disabled war vet (Big Red One). I have 2 great Daughters and 2 phenomenal Grandsons who are my life.

Speaking of "life", I've made every mistake...Except those with animals and children. I was in The Wilderness, saw the Light and now have crossed the Jordan. I hope to be able to learn from this group and contribute my hard learned lessons from the School of Hard Knocks. Let me know if any of you live in New England.

I am a photographer that usually shoots real estate. I use a Sony A7 series, Matterport Pro2 System, Samsung Galaxy Fold, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max. I also have a GoPro Fusion. I do drone photography as well and my "hangar" consists of a Typhoon H Pro, Phantom 4 Professional, Inspire, Mavic Air, Mavic 2 Pro and a Disco. I am very excited about using the Skydio 2 for exterior imagery of real estate, especially a "come down from the sky overhead and into the front door of the home, which is where my Matterport Virtual Tours usually begin.

Welcome to the forum .?

Reactions: Blue Bird

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES