Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

I did a keyframe flight today.

JINOLAND

Reaction score
On a Sunday morning that felt like spring was coming, I went to the park and flew using Skydio2 keyframes.

It is also possible to manually change the flight speed while flying by setting keyframes.

And, at the end of the video, I flew around the blue swing of the playground about 5 times, and compared the position when I returned to the first keyframe.

Have fun, and please hit subscribe and like. :)

On a Sunday morning that felt like spring was coming, I went to the park and flew using Skydio2 keyframes.

It is also possible to manually change the flight speed while flying by setting keyframes.

And, at the end of the video, I flew around the blue swing of the playground about 5 times, and compared the position when I returned to the first keyframe.

Have fun, and please hit subscribe and like. :)

Nice demonstration as the playground equipment provide excellent visual reference points.

It wasn’t clear to me what your conclusion was on the 5 cycles around the blue swing?

Reactions: JINOLAND
Nice demonstration as the playground equipment provide excellent visual reference points.

It wasn’t clear to me what your conclusion was on the 5 cycles around the blue swing?
The reason I checked around the swing five times was to check the change in the initial starting position when flying using keyframes.

The reason I checked around the swing five times was to check the change in the initial starting position when flying using keyframes.
Yes I think I understand why you did the test but I was asking about what you concluded at the end of the test. How close was the finish position to the start?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup