Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Images are entirely RED and also intermittently, camera view would suddenly go GRAY

Skyking

Reaction score
This is the raw (in JPG) product of a recent shoot. Unedited. All images are like that. SmartPhone was Note 10 Plus, fully updated.
Also during the flight, intermittently, I had GRAY instead of an image from camera. I tried to upload images here but forum said "too large" so here's a Dropbox link

Dropbox link to red files

That´s simple. The infrared blockfilter seemed to have moved inside the camera (or is it a filter in front?)

contact/mail them and point them to this please:

No filter !

Also, Skydio refused to send me a replacement asap even if I BOUGHT a new one ! Said that I have to send my "bad" one back and then they send me a new one. That's it for me. And I am an Enterprise Client ! I use this in my business ! I am now going to sell it as soon as I get new one back. This company doesn't know how to even SPELL "Support" !

Well I think that´s more then fair.
Your expectations might bee too high for their current growing pains.

Reactions: Brentbat
Mine did this. The suggested update they released was supposed to fix it. I haven’t had it occur again.

My point is, if it’s intermittent, you could be on the shoot rely that you have your images only to leave the shoot and find that you don’t that they’re all red. So you’re perhaps once in a lifetime opportunity for some shots or a shoot for a client, we’re not available and it’s too late now that you’re into the editing stage. I couldn’t deal with the “sometimes reliable“ Drone. Sometimes reliable is equal to not reliable.

Ah totally agree. Was it red on your phone display as well? Or you found out after? Regardless, showing up to a shoot and not being able to fix it would be terrible.

Ah totally agree. Was it red on your phone display as well? Or you found out after? Regardless, showing up to a shoot and not being able to fix it would be terrible.
Was perfectly on phone display. When I got off shoot and edited, they were all red. I think I posted man example. Skydio bought it back from me at full price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup