Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Just for fun - Skydio Order No

apart from a few select beta testers - no i don't think so. Shipping has not started yet as far as I know.

617435XX, Oct 1st 6:15pm.
I was told from someone at SD that if you ordered on the 1st you'd be in the late Nov early Dec shipment.

#8012102xx, Oct 27th

The SkyDio2 is the first drone I purchased. Never flew a drone before, although I used to fly RC Planes years ago when I was in my 20's and early 30's. Sold all my RC Planes and xmitters more than 15 years ago.

I purchased a 2nd drone, which I have already received. Picked up a DJI Mavic Mini on Nov 11th. It is fun, lightweight, and very small drone. I'm enjoying the Mini, although I might not have purchased it other than the fact my Skydio2 order isn't scheduled to be delivered until 2nd quarter 2020. I have heard some people refer to the Mini as a toy, but I don't know any kids that could fly it without destroying it, whereas the Skydio2 could be handed to most kids and they could fly it without crashing it.

Last edited:
#8012102xx, Oct 27th

The SkyDio2 is the first drone I purchased. Never flew a drone before, although I used to fly RC Planes years ago when I was in my 20's and early 30's. Sold all my RC Planes and xmitters more than 15 years ago.

I purchased a 2nd drone, which I have already received. Picked up a DJI Mavic Mini on Nov 11th. It is fun, lightweight, and very small drone. I'm enjoying the Mini, although I might not have purchased it other than the fact my Skydio2 order isn't scheduled to be delivered until 2nd quarter 2020. I have heard some people refer to the Mini as a toy, but I don't know any kids that could fly it without destroying it, whereas the Skydio2 could be handed to most kids and they could fly it without crashing it.
Well, if I were you, I would test the Skydio myself before handing it over to kids. The claims they make are wondrous to be sure. But, this drone is untested by people with no skin in the game. Let's get one and try it out first. As for me, the anticipation is killing me. I've never been so attentive to my e mail. I do hope you're right though.

Well, if I were you, I would test the Skydio myself before handing it over to kids. The claims they make are wondrous to be sure. But, this drone is untested by people with no skin in the game. Let's get one and try it out first. As for me, the anticipation is killing me. I've never been so attentive to my e mail. I do hope you're right though.

Lol, very true! It was more of a tongue in cheek moment for me because I definitely wouldn't hand my MM over to a kid, much less a more expensive Skydio2. It took my thumps a long time to become proficient flying RC Planes.

Lol, very true! It was more of a tongue in cheek moment for me because I definitely wouldn't hand my MM over to a kid, much less a more expensive Skydio2. It took my thumps a long time to become proficient flying RC Planes.
I tied xmas tree lights to an sjrc f11 yesterday and tried to fly it over a 15 foot tree in my yard yesterday. Didn't work out so well. Gluing an arm back together now. I should memorize the emergency shut off command. Didn't think I'd ever want to use it. Live and learn.

Ok - just got a mail from Skydio that they will enable the final order sometime next week for me. And after I complete the order it should ship within a week. Any accessories not in stock will ship afterwards in the main order of purchase.

Skydio 2 Accessories Overview (From todays mail)

Beacon ($149)
The best way to fly Skydio 2 while you're on the move.

Controller ($149) ?Precision Controls + Skydio Autonomy is an incredibly powerful formula for getting the toughest shots.

Dual Charger ($129) ⚡Charge two batteries at once. Without this accessory you can charge one battery at a time while it's in Skydio 2.

Extra Battery ($99) ?Can we interest you in 23 more minutes of flight time?

PolarPro Cinema Series ND Filters ($69.99) ?Reduce the amount of light entering the lens for more creative control. Custom-made for Skydio 2 with a seamless magnetic connection.

Spare Propellers ($29) ❋ Keep your Skydio 2 flying high with a full set of spare propellers.

Extra Power Adapter ($29) ?High-power USB-C wall plug and charging cable. Plays nice with Skydio 2 and Dual Charger for the times you need all of your batteries fully charged.

128GB microSD Card ($39) ?A gentle reminder that Skydio 2 does not ship with a microSD card. This is a great high-speed option for recording and playing 4K footage.

Pro Kit Upgrade ($1,500) ?Rugged hard-shell case fully stocked with your favorite Skydio accessories. Blog Post: Introducing Skydio 2 Pro Kit.

Pro Case ($199) ?You can buy the same rugged, hard-shell case without the full accessory bundle.

Reactions: GarthH

I have no skin in the game but I do have experience flying it. I have no doubt a 6 - 8 yo with some video game experience could fly it no problem. I think you'll be amazed how with the risk of crashing off the table how much more comfortable flying a drone is at low altitudes. The area where you do have to watch out is small thin wires, the avoidance doesn't see them as soon and they could bring it down. SD warned us about this and while I was out flying it came very close to a 3 strand barb wire fence. Obviously it didn't see it till the last second so keep that in mind.

The other thing to watch out for is moving vehicles coming at it. Say it's flying one direction and there's another vehicle that it isn't tracking coming the other direction, the closure rate can be pretty high basically halving the time it normally has to make a decision. Those were the 2 situations SD warned users about.

Last edited:
My order is 719***** and confirmation received on October 3, 2019 at 7:03am CDT. Have a DJI Mavic Air currently, so this should be a different experience with the Skydio2.

Ok - just to find potential delivery spots... If you dare put your order no in (replace last few digits with x's.)

Mine (I think mine is pretty early...)

kaz911 - Oct 1st 2019 - AM - order no: 617423xx (1st batch i think)

---- Below is current list -- with information provided - sorted by order number : ---

UserOrder DateOrder NoBatch
kaz91101-Oct617423xx1
j.r.r.01-Oct617426xx1
leenanj617427xx
Agchenry
01-Oct​
617429xx
Blueskybob01-Oct617431XX
leenanj01-Oct617432xx1
MeadowLark McLemon617434xx
victor44617442XX
UNIXman02-Oct61744XXX
that_HMMWV_guy07-Nov80121XXXX3
Captain Zipper05-Oct80126XXX
ufgatorvet26-Oct8012XXXX
OK kaz911, here is the information to include in your table above:
User - timdks
Order Date - 03 October 2019
Order No - 719450XX
Batch - 2 (per Skydio, shipping in Jan 2020)

Look forward to seeing my information in your table. Really anxious to see the results from people that get their Skydio2 this month.

OK kaz911, here is the information to include in your table above:
User - timdks
Order Date - 03 October 2019
Order No - 719450XX
Batch - 2 (per Skydio, shipping in Jan 2020)

Look forward to seeing my information in your table. Really anxious to see the results from people that get their Skydio2 this month.

Thanks - I'll update in a bit.

Ok - just got a mail from Skydio that they will enable the final order sometime next week for me. And after I complete the order it should ship within a week. Any accessories not in stock will ship afterwards in the main order of purchase.

Beacon ($149)

Controller ($149) ?Precision Controls + Skydio Autonomy is an incredibly powerful formula for getting the toughest shots.

Dual Charger ($129) ⚡Charge two batteries at once. Without this accessory you can charge one battery at a time while it's in Skydio 2.

PolarPro Cinema Series ND Filters ($69.99) ?Reduce the amount of light entering the lens for more creative control. Custom-made for Skydio 2 with a seamless magnetic connection.

Spare Propellers ($29) ❋ Keep your Skydio 2 flying high with a full set of spare propellers.

Extra Power Adapter ($29) ?High-power USB-C wall plug and charging cable. Plays nice with Skydio 2 and Dual Charger for the times you need all of your batteries fully charged.

128GB microSD Card ($39) ?A gentle reminder that Skydio 2 does not ship with a microSD card. This is a great high-speed option for recording and playing 4K footage.

Pro Kit Upgrade ($1,500) ?Rugged hard-shell case fully stocked with your favorite Skydio accessories. Blog Post: Introducing Skydio 2 Pro Kit.

Pro Case ($199) ?You can buy the same rugged, hard-shell case without the full accessory bundle.
Could you please tell us what your order # is? Thanks

Beacon ($149)

Could you please let us know what your Order# is? Thanks

For those curious - I just put my order through final steps and paid the outstanding amounts.

Drone + Bacon (beacon...) + extra battery - & props - should deliver within 1 week it says. I won't get my hands on it until around the 7th Dec the earliest if they keep up their shipping promise. (<Not due to Skydio... I just wont get my hands on it until the 7th or later)

Big Remote + ND Filters - delivery end of December.

Enjoy - so things ARE progressing!

Last edited:
I added Order Comp (When you completed your order) - and Order Shipped to the table on the first page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado