Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Just for fun - Skydio Order No

Just saw Waldo Pepper respond in Batch 2 on page 5 of this thread. Please update your chart.

PS
Saw you completed your order on 11/25 but it still hasn't shipped. That's a bummer.
I just hope they ship the units. I bought into an indigogo project called robot dragonfly. It was a small onithopter. We kept seeing pictures of test units and hearing about progress and impovements and redesigns. Then poof. One day they just gave up and we all lost our money.

I just hope they ship the units. I bought into an indigogo project called robot dragonfly. It was a small onithopter. We kept seeing pictures of test units and hearing about progress and impovements and redesigns. Then poof. One day they just gave up and we all lost our money.
I'll be following along about your Skydio2 results. Some people seem to be getting them though, at least according to the posts on YouTube. Possibly they didn't buy them, but got them to get a positive word out.

I've had a similar incident with Indiegogo and therefore don't give them any of my money. Much better results with Kickstarter.

A guy on another website just got his request for payment email, glad to see the process isn't stalled and still moving forward. There's 3 of them on E-bay at the moment so some are being delivered :rolleyes:

A guy on another website just got his request for payment email, glad to see the process isn't stalled and still moving forward. There's 3 of them on E-bay at the moment so some are being delivered :rolleyes:
So what is "another website?"

Advrider.com, site has nothing to do with the SD specifically, motorcyclists.

Hi all, Got my "Ready to Ship" email on December 10 at about 11 at night, paid for it on morning of December 11 and received tracking information on December 13. Skydio 2, plus all my ordered accessories, will arrive tomorrow, December 19. I live in the Chicago area, so it took a while to get here.

Reactions: Wayne
Hi all, Got my "Ready to Ship" email on December 10 at about 11 at night, paid for it on morning of December 11 and received tracking information on December 13. Skydio 2, plus all my ordered accessories, will arrive tomorrow, December 19. I live in the Chicago area, so it took a while to get here.
Could I ask when you ordered? Date - time?

Sure, should have included that. I ordered on October 1st exactly 1 hour after you could put in a pre-order. I would have been a little sooner, but I had to think about it for a bit.

Reactions: timdks and Wayne
Sure, should have included that. I ordered on October 1st exactly 1 hour after you could put in a pre-order. I would have been a little sooner, but I had to think about it for a bit.
For some that don’t know that time, might you share it with us? (12:30 PM PST for example)

I don't remember exactly the time I placed reservation but received confirmation email very shortly after.
Confirmation email arrived on Tue, Oct 1, 2:03 PM EST
ORDER #6174266x

Skydio 2: Complete Your Order Now email arrived:
Dec 19, 2019, 11:32 PM EST

Well if it's based on how fast merchant services processes the payment I'll be last, I have Bank of America lol.

Last edited:
Ordered Oct. 1, 2:15 PM, just received notice my Skydio is ready. I ordered all the accessories, wall adapter charger, dual charger, ND filters, extra propellers, 2 extra batteries, controller and beacon. I did not hear this from Skydio but have read it on this forum that it usually takes about a week before it's shipped. Will have to wait a little longer to see.

Got a notice this morning my Skydio will arrive Monday the 23rd, was shipped 2 day air. WOW!

Reactions: leenanj
Still waiting for my payment request email and continue to be unimpressed that they still haven’t fulfilled the first day’s preorders...

Z

Still waiting for my payment request email and continue to be unimpressed that they still haven’t fulfilled the first day’s preorders...

Z
One of my coworkers ordered one last week. They told him next October. So, he ordered C-dream as well so that he would have something for under the tree.

Reactions: Zandian
Got my order completion last night....
Congrats OBH, hope that means there will be some movement on others soon.
Enjoy!

I’d really prefer to have bought mine back in October. Now shucking out $1300 right after Christmas is a bit harder on my empty wallet.

Z

Received mine Monday, less the Beacon which they told me would be shipped by the end of the year. With Christmas I haven't had time to try it out, hopefully tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup