Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Just for fun - Skydio Order No

Any Canadian folks got theirs? Interested in whether they were charged duties or not.

Trying to track down potential shipping dates lead me to this forum/thread. Absolutely anxious for it but at the same time I spent a lot over the last couple of weeks so a little delay is good on my wallet, but I'm ready as soon as the email comes in.

My pre-order was Oct 1. #61743xxx and have yet to receive the email to finish/complete the order.

Wow, we are now 10 days into December and they still haven’t fulfilled the first day of preorders! ?

Z

Someone on another web forum was in the same boat, they just got their shipping notification so the process is still moving forward.

Reactions: Zandian
Got this today, I'm in batch one but have not recieved my payment email:

Hello everyone,

We greatly appreciate your patience while you wait for your Skydio 2 and we would like to provide an update on our latest production and shipping schedule.

Batch 1 shipments are in progress and more customers are receiving their Skydio 2s each week. However, scaling up our production output has progressed more slowly than we initially predicted, so Batch 1 fulfillments will now continue into January.

As Adam mentioned in his recent interview with Kyle Warner, this is a major cross-team effort and our top priority. We regret the delay and we're working hard to produce your drone as soon as possible without compromising our stringent quality and safety standards. We've doubled our production team and are now running multiple shifts - output is increasing each week.

For Batch 2 customers, your shipments will start as soon as Batch 1 is complete, which at this time is looking like late January or early February. (Find out how to tell which batch you're in.)

We expect to have enough accessories to meet demand. In the event of shortages we will prioritize accessory orders for customers whose drones are ready to ship. Most accessories will ship with your Skydio 2, and those that don't will have estimated shipping times shown in our online store. Purchasing accessories as part of the order completion process will help ensure that most or all of them arrive with your drone.

Please note that customer support agents do not know your place in line or when your order is going to be ready. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions - as always, Skydio Support is here to help.

We have begun shipping the first production batch (in the order in which reservations were placed)! Check out our blog post for more detail: Becoming Skydio 2
Reservation pre-orders for production batches 1, 2 and 3 are sold out. Currently, reservation orders are for production batch 4, which will ship in the 3rd quarter of 2020.
Note: Batch 1 reservation order numbers begin with a 6, batch 2 with 7, batch 3 with 8, and batch 4 with 9. When a customer completes their reservation and/or adds accessories, they'll get a new order number. And that order number begins with the current batch prefix (hence the larger value, see below).

Got this today, I'm in batch one but have not recieved my payment email:

Hello everyone,

We greatly appreciate your patience while you wait for your Skydio 2 and we would like to provide an update on our latest production and shipping schedule.

Batch 1 shipments are in progress and more customers are receiving their Skydio 2s each week. However, scaling up our production output has progressed more slowly than we initially predicted, so Batch 1 fulfillments will now continue into January.

As Adam mentioned in his recent interview with Kyle Warner, this is a major cross-team effort and our top priority. We regret the delay and we're working hard to produce your drone as soon as possible without compromising our stringent quality and safety standards. We've doubled our production team and are now running multiple shifts - output is increasing each week.

For Batch 2 customers, your shipments will start as soon as Batch 1 is complete, which at this time is looking like late January or early February. (Find out how to tell which batch you're in.)

We expect to have enough accessories to meet demand. In the event of shortages we will prioritize accessory orders for customers whose drones are ready to ship. Most accessories will ship with your Skydio 2, and those that don't will have estimated shipping times shown in our online store. Purchasing accessories as part of the order completion process will help ensure that most or all of them arrive with your drone.

Please note that customer support agents do not know your place in line or when your order is going to be ready. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions - as always, Skydio Support is here to help.

We have begun shipping the first production batch (in the order in which reservations were placed)! Check out our blog post for more detail: Becoming Skydio 2
Reservation pre-orders for production batches 1, 2 and 3 are sold out. Currently, reservation orders are for production batch 4, which will ship in the 3rd quarter of 2020.
Note: Batch 1 reservation order numbers begin with a 6, batch 2 with 7, batch 3 with 8, and batch 4 with 9. When a customer completes their reservation and/or adds accessories, they'll get a new order number. And that order number begins with the current batch prefix (hence the larger value, see below).
I got the same email. The number of drones for batch 1 should be a defined amount. Therefore, they should have been able to predict deliveries accurately. I’m just hoping that performance of the S2 isn’t going to be as disappointing as delivery.

I got the same email. The number of drones for batch 1 should be a defined amount. Therefore, they should have been able to predict deliveries accurately. I’m just hoping that performance of the S2 isn’t going to be as disappointing as delivery.
Little frustrating if they take almost two months to get through even the first day of preorders...
Z

I have spoken with Skydio support. They have assured me I am batch1. I received this update last Friday.
d462f7de-1e0c-4246-8470-2bcf807152a8.png
Hello everyone,

Still interested to know how many of the members on have have been getting theirs but this thread has gone stale. I think the OP got his and doesn’t have much interest any more in updating the grid. Maybe he’s having too much fun flying? Hope so, then maybe that means it’s worth the wait ;-)

Z

I've received mine. It's worth the wait. I flew it for 3 batteries yesterday and it did very well. I uploaded 20min of some really nice 4K video to YT to share with you guys but it compiled at 360P. Not sure why? I upload a lot of video to YT so this isn't my first rodeo. I'm working on it though.

Reactions: GarthH
Well, my accessories have shipped and will be here on Friday. Still haven’t got the email to pay for my drone (batch one) yet.

Well, my accessories have shipped and will be here on Friday. Still haven’t got the email to pay for my drone (batch one) yet.
Yep same here but just one of my accessories (blades) no dual charger or lens. And no complete payment email.

Hmm, didn’t realize we could purchase the accessories before the drone. I H-D better get on there and order that controller...

Z

Hmm, didn’t realize we could purchase the accessories before the drone. I H-D better get on there and order that controller...

Z
If you're in batch one and haven't made your final payment then order it when you complete your order. That way you should get it with your drone not separately.

Sounds good, as long as they are available when my drone email finally comes...

Z

Ok - just to find potential delivery spots... If you dare put your order no in (replace last few digits with x's.)

Mine (I think mine is pretty early...)

kaz911 - Oct 1st 2019 - AM - order no: 617423xx (1st batch i think)

---- Below is current list -- with information provided - sorted by order number : ---

UserOrder DateOrder NoBatchOrder CompOrder Shipped
kaz911
01-Oct​
617423xx
1​
25-Nov​
j.r.r.
01-Oct​
617426xx
1​
lee617427xx
Agchenry01-Oct617429xx
carlviper
01-Oct​
617429XX
Blueskybob
01-Oct​
617431XX
leenanj
01-Oct​
617432xx
1​
MeadowLark McLemon617434xx
Ridefreak
01-Oct​
617435XX
victor44617442XX
UNIXman
02-Oct​
61744XXX
melchionda
02-Oct​
61744XXX
timdks
03-Oct​
719450XX
2​
tripntx
27-Oct​
8012102XX
Pappy
07-Nov​
801211XXX
that_HMMWV_guy
07-Nov​
80121XXXX
3​
Captain Zipper
05-Oct​
80126XXX
LivinLarge
17-Oct​
801291XX
dougcjohn
20-Oct​
801296xx
ufgatorvet
26-Oct​
8012XXXX

Just saw Waldo Pepper respond in Batch 2 on page 5 of this thread. Please update your chart.

PS
Saw you completed your order on 11/25 but it still hasn't shipped. That's a bummer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup