Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Looking to buy skydio 2 +

stevearends

Reaction score
Hi! I’ve passed my 107 and have an Air2S. But, for business reasons I also think a skyDio would serve uniquely in some aspects. I own a restoration company and need to do building inspections. The ability to inspect high and remote portions of a building where vlos cannot be 100% maintained is a requirement. Also, the ability to obtain close up pictures of damage is important.

I think keyframe would be valuable obtaining an overview of the site and building. However, I think “home scan”, if I understand it correctly might also be extremely helpful in finding damaged areas of a building, most importantly roof damage. Does anyone have an idea of which skydio configuration might be required to obtain these features?

I appreciate everyone’s thoughts!

Steve

Last edited:
Hi! I’ve passed my 107 and have an Air2S. But, for business reasons I also think a skyDio would serve uniquely in some aspects. I own a restoration company and need to do building inspections. The ability to inspect high and remote portions of a building where vlos cannot be 100% maintained is a requirement. Also, the ability to obtain close up pictures of damage is important.

I think keyframe would be valuable obtaining an overview of the site and building. However, I think “home scan”, if I understand it correctly might also be extremely helpful in finding damaged areas of a building, most importantly roof damage. Does anyone have an idea of which skydio configuration might be required to obtain these features?

I appreciate everyone’s thoughts!

Steve
Welcome!

I don’t have any personal experience with this but I believe you would require an “enterprise” type account with Skydio. From what I understand you will need to speak directly to Skydio sales team for that.

I think the aircraft used can be a “normal” 2 or 2+ the same as the “consumer” level product but the software/firmware has added functionality.

Here are a few links I found

Reactions: stevearends

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr