Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Microphone access request in app not available iphone 11pro

John 31

Reaction score
Hi, recently when I went to fly my skydio 2, the app needed permission to access the microphone to fly. When I looked into the settings there is no menu for accessing microphone for the skydio app.
I can’t now fly using the app, but just using the beacon works fine.

This is the first time I have been asked for permission to access the microphone , does anyone know how can I fix this issue? is this a bug in the software or is iPhone 11 Pro now not working with the skydio app?

So if you select the drone, there's an option for "Record Audio".

The drone doesn't have a microphone so it's Audio from your phone... should be able to resolve it by shutting it off.

So if you select the drone, there's an option for "Record Audio".

The drone doesn't have a microphone so it's Audio from your phone... should be able to resolve it by shutting it off.
I can’t see the option. If I select the drone, the only option available is height floor setting. This is the microphone required screenshot. 993D6C4E-61A8-49F0-9FC0-7C38BF943DBD.jpeg9486848D-8F2C-433E-810A-8F11C4D88E00.jpegBDD2D819-D376-4D36-A1D8-46A71C8192FD.jpeg

I reset everything, deleted and reloaded the app. On first set up only the app lets you enable the microphone.
It’s finally working now but the software needs a bugfix/ update to fix this issue.

Reactions: frankbonatelli
Hey guys I submitted a ticket for this same issue and this is what Skydio came back with.
Thanks for reaching out!

In iOS, there are two places in settings where you can control access to the microphone. The first is in the Settings > Privacy > Microphone. The second is Settings > Skydio > Microphone. Make sure that both are switched on. The individual app settings may have been restored after reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps
www.k2kiddmedia.com
Observing the Beauty Below From Above

Last edited:
Reactions: ETdronehome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirSpur98