Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Miracle, new update (15.10.5) available :) 10-14-2021

The password reset worked. Thank you guys!!!!!!! I'm at the start of a 9 day boat adventure from Destin, FL to Dauphin Island, AL and back and really wanted to get some good film and now I will.

Thanks!!!!!
Glad you got it resolved, have good trip Ken. I used to live in Pensacola and know that area well.

Glad you got it resolved, have good trip Ken. I used to live in Pensacola and know that area well.
Then you know Palafox Marina. One is pre Hurricane (not my pic) and the other I took yesterday. All the docks and the boats attached are no longer. I've been staying there, on trips, for over 10 years. Sad. Dock guys say it will take 1-3 years to get the docks back as getting the permits (government) takes forever.

My pic is from the opposite angle because of the sun which was disappointing but such is life. The same angle pics turned out bad.

Attachments

• snapshot_.jpg
    snapshot_.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4453.jpg
    IMG_4453.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Ridefreak
I’m not sure who posted this originally. I just screen captured it for when I might need it. I personally have never used it so don’t know what will happen. Proceed at your own risk as I don’t want to get sued 😜

View attachment 534
Thanks ET for attaching this screen shot, Steps for resetting WiFi password back to original drones information.

I Know you mentioned not knowing who origially posted the information, Still glad you did attached the information.

Finally completed latest update, for the life of me couldn’t reconnect as my password was not working. Following the screen pic instructions, finally was able to reconnect after the reset, then after several try’s finally linked controller with Skydio 2+ drone.

Flew a quick flight, all went well seen the changes. Plus, Just like the recent previous flights noticeable signal strength with stronger signal. I don’t know what Skydio did, definitely noticeable stronger signal.

Thanks again,
Paul

Reactions: ETdronehome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals