Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

My Wheelin Videos

While I was shooting this my new 2+ beacon showed up.. Hoping to get some testing time with it this weekend...

Lookin like you have the drone thing sorted. Pretty fancy log skidder!

Curious as to why the white SUV ended up off the trail - mechanical or pilot error? o_O

Lookin like you have the drone thing sorted. Pretty fancy log skidder!

Curious as to why the white SUV ended up off the trail - mechanical or pilot error? o_O
Its getting there--still issues but I have only used it a couple times since the update and the new 2+ beacon....

The young mans exact words were 'I think I got in over my head".. He got down the start of the trail and tried to turn around and that was when he got in a pinch..

Reactions: ETdronehome
Can't stop watching your videos! The quality is amazing, it is so motivative!

Can't stop watching your videos! The quality is amazing, it is so motivative!
Well thanks. Glad ya enjoy them... I enjoy doing them as much as I enjoy being out in the woods..

Ha Reiter! Greetings from another PNW Skydio pilot! I ride moto out there every once and a while. Nice vids!

Ha Reiter! Greetings from another PNW Skydio pilot! I ride moto out there every once and a while. Nice vids!
I had no idea anybody out there used one to. I don't know the quad/st trails well at all. I have gone out there to help a few times, removed trees and done a bunch of walking.....

So this one is a little different. I used my Mavic Pro 2 for a few shots but mainly my Skydio 2 and my handheld. Been wanting to do a video of this nature for awhile now with multiple types of media..

I had no idea anybody out there used one to. I don't know the quad/st trails well at all. I have gone out there to help a few times, removed trees and done a bunch of walking.....
I've actually never used my Skydio on the trails at Reiter, everything was to many tight trees before for me to feel comfortable flying there but they clear cut a ton of stuff out on the single track now. I plan on doing bike test of my new KTM out there soon and I'll definitely bring it. I'll keep an eye out for you.

I think the Red line would be kinda cool to try. I have walked a bunch of it (helping to clear trees) and since it was selectively cut its kinda open.... But ya if your ever out there on a friday come say hello.

As soon as the weather starts getting better I plan on hiking a bunch of the old 4x4 trails up in the ST/Quad area to show how things change and such..

The weather has finally gotten nice enough to do some more filming. I had badly damaged my Skydio 2 and had to send it in and been waiting for almost a month to get it out (rain rain rain)...
I think it turned out pretty good..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um9eMRfuf6g&t=2s
Nice vids if you make it down to Tillamook State Forest let me know I'll bring my Skydio2 in my. X3 and take you for a run on some double black diamonds.

Been a few years since I have been down there--last time was my last trip on my front 44---crushers said game over on it,lol... Reiter keeps me pretty busy with everything I do but I gotta get out and try to stretch my legs more ;)

Reactions: slvreagl
Finally got a chance to do another. This was the first time I flew it manual. I usually use my Mavic for this type of stuff but figured I would give my skydio a shot at it...

Reactions: VEGASROBBI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup