Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Newbie needing clarification on difference between Skydio 2+ and Skydio 2+ Enterprise

f13dfx

Reaction score
Fairly new in here & just purchased a used but fairly new Skydio 2+. I’ve owned DJI & Autel drones and flown them mostly as a hobbyist.

Now that I’m retired, I wanted to get into real estate, roof inspections & possibly do bridge & tower inspections later on as that was the industry I was in.

So are there any differences between the Skydio 2+ Enterprise model and my Skydio 2+ or is it the same drone but using the Enterprise Controller & Software?

Same Drone, Enterprise involves buying Software, usually for a yearly subscription/contract.
There's also a 2nd card slot next to the other, used for Enterprise applications, it's covered with a black
adhesive tape unless the previous owner removed it.

Last edited:
Same Drone, Enterprise involves buying Software, usually for a yearly subscription/contract.
There's also a 2nd card slot next to the other, used for Enterprise applications, it's covered with a black
adhesive tape unless the previous owner removed it.
Thanks for the info! Can one buy the Enterprise Controller outright or is that part of the yearly subscription/contract? I did a search through the forums & all I came across was a forum member who said he paid $4,000 for it! 😳

Thanks for the info! Can one buy the Enterprise Controller outright or is that part of the yearly subscription/contract? I did a search through the forums & all I came across was a forum member who said he paid $4,000 for it! 😳
That is correct, the Enterprise Controller is $4K, it's main advantage to my knowledge is the range and the ease of Operational Control of the drones, but one does not have to have that Controller. The Enterprise Software Suite will work with the regular controller with other devices like a tablet. The one caveat in purchasing anything related to the Enterprise Software at Skydio is one must have a Business Name and Business email, otherwise they will not return your call or emails. Once you have a connection with a Representative, it's usually smooth sailing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals