Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

No longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennessee

Reaction score
I don’t want to sell either but I need to. I have a Skydio 2 with the controller, beacon, and 3 total batteries. I haven’t even opened anything yet. I live 10 miles east of Nashville. If there is someone close that will come get it I will sell everything for $2000. I also have a new Mavic mini FlyMore with DJI care. Not opened either. $500. Thanks for reading.

I don’t want to sell either but I need to. I have a Skydio 2 with the controller, beacon, and 3 total batteries. I haven’t even opened anything yet. I live 10 miles east of Nashville. If there is someone close that will come get it I will sell everything for $2000. I also have a new Mavic mini FlyMore with DJI care. Not opened either. $500. Thanks for reading.
It would help if you show your kit! Sealed! Then Maybe offers.

Thanks. Here’s what I have.

Attachments

• D6D3A05E-676A-43BB-AF06-490B67411740.jpeg
    D6D3A05E-676A-43BB-AF06-490B67411740.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 16
This is the sealed box with the Mavic Mini FlyMore.

Attachments

• F67AF824-5058-40F2-B4F1-AB1A94960300.jpeg
    F67AF824-5058-40F2-B4F1-AB1A94960300.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 3
Paperwork from Skydio.

Attachments

• 5D05357B-B352-4D6B-B57F-E7254ADD01C7.jpeg
    5D05357B-B352-4D6B-B57F-E7254ADD01C7.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
I’m a new member on this forum But have been for a couple years on the Mavic side and probably the Inspire one also.

Reactions: Blue Bird

I referred a guy to you. Hopefully he hits you up pretty soon.

Reactions: Tennessee
Hi, Do you ship? If I am not a local?

Hi, Do you ship? If I am not a local?
I’m not comfortable with this much money being sent electronically when there’s a chance to charge me back. IE-if someone would say it wasn’t as advertised or something along those lines. And me personally I wouldn’t send a stranger this much unless there was a way to somehow charge back. So I would much prefer everything to be done face to face with good ol cash. Sorry but I’m still a little old school.

I’m not comfortable with this much money being sent electronically when there’s a chance to charge me back. IE-if someone would say it wasn’t as advertised or something along those lines. And me personally I wouldn’t send a stranger this much unless there was a way to somehow charge back. So I would much prefer everything to be done face to face with good ol cash. Sorry but I’m still a little old school.
OK, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES