Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Orbit height question

NEDroner

Reaction score
There are times when I'm orbiting via the beacon and want to adjust the orbit height higher or lower. I don't presently see a way to change it. Using the +/- button on the beacon adjusts how near or far the skydio will orbit, and a further-away orbit causes an increase in height. I've tried using the beacon wand function to direct it higher or lower but have found the wand function will only change the direction or speed during an orbit.

The beacon wand function will change the skydio's tracking height for hover and follow-me, but this doesn't seem to work during orbits.

Is there a method to change an orbit height with the beacon?

There are times when I'm orbiting via the beacon and want to adjust the orbit height higher or lower. I don't presently see a way to change it. Using the +/- button on the beacon adjusts how near or far the skydio will orbit, and a further-away orbit causes an increase in height. I've tried using the beacon wand function to direct it higher or lower but have found the wand function will only change the direction or speed during an orbit.

The beacon wand function will change the skydio's tracking height for hover and follow-me, but this doesn't seem to work during orbits.

Is there a method to change an orbit height with the beacon?
i could have sworn the same. as the drone is following me and i begin to encounter the tree line, i would raise the drone so it doesn't have to work so hard. i recall looking at the beacon and even the indicator shows it stepping higher. the other day i tried this and all it does is bring it in close or sends it out. strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES