Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Pairing order/sequence? Is there a specific order I need to follow?

D

Deleted member 341

Approved Vendor
In which order do you pair your S2 to your phone and Beacon?

Power on S2, launch app, connect app to S2, then pair Beacon to phone?

Sorry if there’s already a thread on this.

Power on S2, and the beacon
Beacon will connect to the drone, then connect your phone WiFi to the beacon.
If you don't use the phone turn WiFi radio OFF to get the best range between the beacon, and the S2.

If you don't use the phone turn WiFi radio OFF to get the best range between the beacon, and the S2.

Thank you! I was having mixed results yesterday, so I’ll screenshot this and keep it handy.

New drone. Both beacon and S2 fully charged plugged in cable to S2 and beacon. Let it sit for 10 minutes and still doesn't pair. I've tried the powering both devices, factory reset on beacon, swapping ends of cable. Still cannot get beacon to pair to S2 any advice as skydio support is not responding?

Any chance you can expand on the wifi statement, are we turnning it of on the drone or on the cellphone/tablet? I ask because so far every single time Ive flown the S2 connection issues have been the norm. I try all different combo's and its never smooth. Ordered the controller yesterday eve after another frustrating date with this fancy drone.
Sadly I'm controller trained so this beacon feels off to me and the tablet app is weak tea! More like the app has had no thought put into it at all.

Had a harrow escape yesty eve with crazy winds low battery and a poorly trainned pilot! Better have the right tools for correct training.

Reactions: Coach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup