Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Phone will not connect to my Skydio 2 **solved**

SteveCJr

Reaction score
While troubleshooting my SD card issues, one of the things I tried was connecting my wife's iPhone to the drone. Ever since that I have been unable to connect my Galaxy S20. It just says "ERROR: UNREACHABLE". I've tried reinstalling the app, but still get the error. I can still connect through my beacon and controller to fly, but can't connect my phone directly to the drone to save the media. Haven't heard from support yet. I'm thinking a factory reset is my only option at this point, but waiting for support first.
Screenshot_20201119-213229_Skydio 2.jpg

Last edited:
Also worth noting when I do go flying, I get a message saying another device has control and need to hit a "take control" button. Wife's iPhone has no issues connecting.

This may not help much but once I had a similar issue and a prompt popped up saying I had to "commandeer" control from the other device.

Well, had a random thought, just started using Google one VPN around the same time. Disabled the VPN and now connects no problem. Go figure. ?‍♂️

Well, had a random thought, just started using Google one VPN around the same time. Disabled the VPN and now connects no problem. Go figure. ?‍♂️
I had a similar issue with Google VPN on another device. Regardless, I disabled Google VPN as I don't like them tracking everything I do.

That's a common issue with VPNs and local (non-internet) connections.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup