Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Samsung Tablet and Controller do not see each other?

DrKnome

Reaction score
So ... I nearly always fly my Skydio2 using the controller. I have had no problem connecting the controller to the phone using 3 different phones. I can also connect it to Galaxy Tab S3 (this belongs to my work, so I don't want to rely on that).

I own a cheap Samsung Tablet for reading, etc. (Galaxy Tab A7 Lite) and tried to connect it to the controller to no avail. I have tried 5 different USB cables. I connect the controller, the app says to turn off wifi and connect cable between phone and controller, The light on the back by the connector lights up, but the app is still waiting for me to "connect phone to controller." I have tried looking at the developer/USB settings to no avail.

Any advice before I contact tech support? It is not a deal breaker, but this tablet is a rather ideal small size and I would like to be able to use it with the Skydio if possible. I bought a small tablet adapter that fits it well.

frankbonatelli

Reaction score
The light on the rear beside the usb C port indicates charging from or too the device (not 100% sure of which direction when connected to a device)
The first thing im wondering when you say it wont connect is if the device (your tablet) has the usb port connection set to charging only. My china brand cheepo is set to MTP only for all connections. Maybe this could be something to look at.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshort1955