Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 advanced autonomous flight and regulation of visual requirements

I feel the same way about my Typhoon H, it’s good to 45 MPH now. Great for open areas but obstacle avoidance does little at those speeds. I’ve knocked the camera off my H more times than I want to remember. I still rely on my H after all these years for it’s speed.

Anafi is very good close in but limited to about 25 MPH. Solo and Halo somewhere in the middle.

It must take a lot of computing power to build a virtual bubble over 30 MPH for OA. While fast the H and Staaker could not navigate a forest hands off like the S2, each has it’s place.

Here’s my H over 3 years ago testing for speed. This was the 1st version of the firmware. After balancing the gimbal and running newer firmware I can comfortably follow at 45 MPH with bursts too 50 MPH, mostly about 5 feet AGL. I know the S2 has height restrictions in Follow I hope they are not as invasive as DJI’s.

That's a nice video, that camera really pulls in the scenery nicely along with the jeep.

This was my staaker speed test.

Interesting how similar the Staaker and Typhoon H perform, and they are both following from the front which many drones cannot do.

Des the Staaker have a barometer in the follow module?

Yes, it'll follow the subject up and down hills well. I've tested that capability extensively :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES