Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

SKYDIO 2 BEACON BIKE MOUNT

Once finished let me know, I would buy one... provided you are willing to ship to Italy

any news? Also, may you provide me a quote for both mounts ( bottom- and center-mount) shipped here in Italy?
Thanks...
hey, it's just Monday over here still in the new world...the beginning of the week. :)

so yeah, any news on availability? :D

Hi ken and albystarvation,

i only was able to make one so far, i listed it on AMAZON, the pictures are still uploading so you might not see any pics on amazon, sometimes it takes overnight for pics to show up...but i attached the pictures here and the link below.
i'll be making more this week.

Amazon.com: SKYDIO 2 Beacon Holder- Center Mount

1621309323427.png

thanks
earl

Last edited:
Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
any news? Also, may you provide me a quote for both mounts ( bottom- and center-mount) shipped here in Italy?
Thanks...
hi

i priced both mounts at @ $24.99 each and i check USPS, it looks like international shipping will be approximately $28.25, this will be calculated during checkout at AMAZON.

thanks,

hi

i priced both mounts at @ $24.99 each and i check USPS, it looks like international shipping will be approximately $28.25, this will be calculated during checkout at AMAZON.

thanks,
thanks eon, I checked out and Amazon didn’t allow me to choose Italy as shipping destination... no problem, I choose to have them shipped to my US address.

So I just decided to grab one and the Amazon link is gone again. Will you be reposting? Would love to get a centermount one...

LP

So I just decided to grab one and the Amazon link is gone again. Will you be reposting? Would love to get a centermount one...

LP
Hi LP

yes i will be reposting on Saturday, i went out of town for a wedding and will be coming back Saturday night, I’ll message you as soon as i post.. thanks for the interest

Hi LP

yes i will be reposting on Saturday, i went out of town for a wedding and will be coming back Saturday night, I’ll message you as soon as i post.. thanks for the interest
Sounds fine - enjoy the wedding!

Thanks!
LP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup