Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 crash help please

Ahmetozan1

Reaction score
hi guys I have fixed couple skydio 2 before I know little bit of drones electronics. Few days ago my skydio crashed into telephone cables one arm cracked battery popped out. I disassemble the drone everything is fine only sensor cable came out i reconnect fixed the broken arm. For some reason drone doesn't power on. Tried everything but nothing helping. I'm overseas now i really need the drone here. Skydio won't help me. I feel like there is a reset button for the drone. Tested all the electronics they are fine. Can't figure out how to power on. Please if any of you know anything about it let me know. Thank you

hi guys I have fixed couple skydio 2 before I know little bit of drones electronics. Few days ago my skydio crashed into telephone cables one arm cracked battery popped out. I disassemble the drone everything is fine only sensor cable came out i reconnect fixed the broken arm. For some reason drone doesn't power on. Tried everything but nothing helping. I'm overseas now i really need the drone here. Skydio won't help me. I feel like there is a reset button for the drone. Tested all the electronics they are fine. Can't figure out how to power on. Please if any of you know anything about it let me know. Thank you
I'm puzzled how did you test the main board? :unsure:

Reactions: Ridefreak
It's kind of tough to test all the electronics if you can't get it powered on, there's at least 4 different processors in the SD2.

Wish I could help.

Why won't Skydio help?

what country are you in ? pics of repairs to your S2 unit please...battery probably toast. try resetting battery by holding battery power button in for 45 secs. then releasing. this is literally all i can help. hope this helps.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad