Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 New Asian Pilot

Bazooka

Reaction score
Just bought Skydio 2 with awareness that it ment to sold only for Northern America.
Living in Asia, big vast country one, the one with a bit behind on communication technology.

Bought the beacon only not the controller.
Saw a bunch of tutorial video before start, thinking it should be easy.
Well, phone which was for local market, could not establised communication. With neacon nor with drone.
From this site found thread discussing how to made comm for outside America purchase.
The one that help was the Fake GPS for android thread. Hard reset on the drone thread.
After five days, and after switching from phone to US ipad to Samsung phone at the end, I finally manage to flew my drone around my backyard.

So, dont give up.
Can you guys guess where im originally from/my country is?

Thank you all

Welcome to the forum 👍
My guess is Indonesia 🤷‍♂️😀

Just bought Skydio 2 with awareness that it ment to sold only for Northern America.
Living in Asia, big vast country one, the one with a bit behind on communication technology.

Bought the beacon only not the controller.
Saw a bunch of tutorial video before start, thinking it should be easy.
Well, phone which was for local market, could not establised communication. With neacon nor with drone.
From this site found thread discussing how to made comm for outside America purchase.
The one that help was the Fake GPS for android thread. Hard reset on the drone thread.
After five days, and after switching from phone to US ipad to Samsung phone at the end, I finally manage to flew my drone around my backyard.

So, dont give up.
Can you guys guess where im originally from/my country is?

Thank you all
CHINA? No, really, my guess is Russia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup