Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 Pro Case

j.r.r.

Reaction score
I would love to have option to select a Pro Case when placing order for Skydio 2. It would be nice to put all Skydio pieces in a single case but since I will receive a standard case with my order I will save $199.00 and use my existing cases.

I would love to have option to select a Pro Case when placing order for Skydio 2. It would be nice to put all Skydio pieces in a single case but since I will receive a standard case with my order I will save $199.00 and use my existing cases.
Actually that is a great looking Case layout... 3 extra batteries, so 4 in case. Looks like it's everything the S2 comes with so keeps it all together too.

I agree, $200 is a bit over what the small case it worth... but ya know, it took $50 to laser cut the Skydio logo & name into the case foam. LOL!

Sadly, I'll consider it... not out of the gate but maybe later.

I bought a knock off pelican case from Harbor Freight. Of course it won't have the laser cutouts for all the components like the SD one but the foam layers are small cubes about 3/4" that are partially attached, you remove the ones needed to make it a shadow box for whatever you're carrying. $39. I'll take a pic once I get it setup.

I bought a knock off pelican case from Harbor Freight. Of course it won't have the laser cutouts for all the components like the SD one but the foam layers are small cubes about 3/4" that are partially attached, you remove the ones needed to make it a shadow box for whatever you're carrying. $39. I'll take a pic once I get it setup.
Yep, I've used the smaller ones for Cameras or various items. Nice Boxes!
Picked a small yellow one for the Mavic 2 - Zoom Gimbal camera that I keep separate for the Pro Swap.

I got my case last week and I’ll say I love it - fits everything just so.

One minor downside - the sides are not perfectly flat so unlike the case the drone comes in, you should absolutely *not* attempt to use it to land on. Don’t ask how I know. ?. (No damage fortunately.)

I got my case last week and I’ll say I love it - fits everything just so.

One minor downside - the sides are not perfectly flat so unlike the case the drone comes in, you should absolutely *not* attempt to use it to land on. Don’t ask how I know. ?. (No damage fortunately.)

Good to know! I'm a hand catcher anyway and I ordered this case because I take my drones into construction sites and factories. It's just some extra piece of mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup