Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 replacement parts?

arags

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you know where I can buy a replacement propeller assembly or mount, not sure what it’s called. Unfortunately one broke off during a crash and I can’t attach a new propeller due to it being broken00F34130-D769-4891-8F7B-AB70CFD77D80.jpeg. Thanks for any info.

Pls DM me... thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-135358_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-135358_Facebook.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Sky Cyclist
Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you know where I can buy a replacement propeller assembly or mount, not sure what it’s called. Unfortunately one broke off during a crash and I can’t attach a new propeller due to it being brokenView attachment 401. Thanks for any info.
did you manage to get it?

Reactions: RADflyer
Hi guys, looking to buy a motor from skydio 2. Would buy like up to 4 pieces if anyone is willing to sell. Either unsoldered or just cut off the board, doesn't matter as long as it has 3 wires at least 1 inch long left.
Mine got rusted inside and bearing balls damaged. Flying at the beach is killing it.
Any advises how to substitute it with 3rd party motor would be appreciated too.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpeg
    IMG_0275.jpeg
    620.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you know where I can buy a replacement propeller assembly or mount, not sure what it’s called. Unfortunately one broke off during a crash and I can’t attach a new propeller due to it being brokenView attachment 401. Thanks for any info.
did you ever find one? I am needing one now.

I have a bag of a few dozen (hundred?) propeller mounts. OEM and Custom printed. I can add them for sale on a site if people need them.

I have a bag of a few dozen (hundred?) propeller mounts. OEM and Custom printed. I can add them for sale on a site if people need them.
I broke mine yesterday and according to the searching I have been doing today there is certainly a demand for them! Id buy a two of each RL and RR.

I'd be interested in some OEM prop hooks if you're interested in selling a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup