Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio LOGO for Landing Pad

Ohhh! Your are probably correct on that one. I am going to find out And get back with you.

Great! I'd appreciate that! I can tell you that the larger logo was easier for The Bird to spot. Especially from altitude. I've been very pleased. Placing it on the larger BLACK tonneau cover of my truck bed likely helped as well. I refer to my Honda Ridgeline as my "Aircraft Carrier."

I tried black on white in order to conserve ink. I didn't seem to be able to see it.

Okay, so it would seem that SIZE doesn't matter, nor CONTRAST. It must be looking for B/W and SHAPE. I had contacted Skydio, and the rep that answered, checked with an engineer, but couldn't definitively answer my question, so I just went on a hunch and tried the larger size in B/W, and it worked like a charm.

I will check theses out. Ya I talked with the Skydio support team and they just go in a circle telling me that they can not guarantee what ever I make will work . I keep telling them that is not the question that I am asking you. It is a rqacket. LOL

I tried white on orange target and black on orange Target with no luck today. Oversized 8” white on black miter saw table worked well. Tomorrow we will test white logo with black background on orange 3 ft pad.

Attachments

• Skydio Landing Logo Tests.jpg
    Skydio Landing Logo Tests.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 7
I tried white on orange target and black on orange Target with no luck today. Oversized 8” white on black miter saw table worked well. Tomorrow we will test white logo with black background on orange 3 ft pad.
White logo with black background (heat vinyl) on orange target worked well today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES