Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio x10 for public safety

Bob H

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any public safety agencies using the Skydio x10? I am looking to connect to get their feedback.

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Does anyone know of any public safety agencies using the Skydio x10? I am looking to connect to get their feedback.
Greetings. New here. Stumbled across the forum. While not a "safety agency", I am government (not law enforcement) who uses the X10 for safety (and other) missions.

To my knowledge, a number of law enforcement have X10's now. New York, Florida come to mind. Public agencies include California and Alaska. I also vaguely recall reading an article about Australia or New Zealand but can't be 100% confident on that.

Greetings. New here. Stumbled across the forum. While not a "safety agency", I am government (not law enforcement) who uses the X10 for safety (and other) missions.

To my knowledge, a number of law enforcement have X10's now. New York, Florida come to mind. Public agencies include California and Alaska. I also vaguely recall reading an article about Australia or New Zealand but can't be 100% confident on that.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s check-in to introduce yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matt APB