Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio2 for sale - NEW!

harleyb

Reaction score
"SOLD"
Selling new (18 minutes flight time) Skydio2 basic kit 850.00 / shipping included to lower 48.
My story - I picked this up last December as a backup for a 2 I sent in for repair at the time. Due to the long wait for tech support to respond to my repair order I didn't want to be caught without a functioning drone while waiting to find out If mine could be fixed at all. During this time our weather turned for the worst in the Pac northwest so I was only able to do a few short tests (18 minutes). My repaired drone was received last week (I think they just sent me a new replacement drone) so I now don't need the new one.

Remit pmt through PayPal
[email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky Cyclist
Selling new (18 minutes flight time) Skydio2 basic kit 850.00 / shipping included to lower 48.
My story - I picked this up last December as a backup for a 2 I sent in for repair at the time. Due to the long wait for tech support to respond to my repair order I didn't want to be caught without a functioning drone while waiting to find out If mine could be fixed at all. During this time our weather turned for the worst in the Pac northwest so I was only able to do a few short tests (18 minutes). My repaired drone was received last week (I think they just sent me a new replacement drone) so I now don't need the new one.

Remit pmt through PayPal
[email protected]
Wanted to include pics but it says my files are too large I can send these if you contact me at [email protected]

Kit includes drone, hardcase, 1 battery, charging adaptor and c cord, two extra blades, cloth

Reactions: Sky Cyclist
Dunno if you use windows machine, but if you do, you can go to Windows Accessories in program list and find Paint. Open up your image via file/open. Then go to home/resize and select whatever % you want. 50% might be good starting point. Save it and try upload again. Its pretty EZ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nldronepilot