Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Slow Motion Video

Rush

Reaction score
Im not intentionally trying to shoot in slow motion, but it seems to to be a default mode. Anyone know how I can change this?

Im not intentionally trying to shoot in slow motion, but it seems to to be a default mode. Anyone know how I can change this?
First of all Welcome

I’m guessing you have set a high FPS frame rate for your video. Try setting it for 30fps and see if that fixes things.

It cant be that you are shooting in slo mo. Skydio cant do that.

Whatever you are viewing the footage on must not be able to play the footage at whatever settings you are shooting in. But usually if thats the case the playback wont be steady slo mo, it will stop and start, its commonly called stuttering.

Is that what its doing? If so, your system cant handle the footage. Are you shooting in 4k? If so, lower the quality to HD. You can try lowering the frame rate too.

If that doesnt fix it, do you have an other cameras to shoot test video with? How do they play back? What settings? An action camera can be a good device to shoot test footage with.

Editing and playing 4k video requires a good cpu and graphics card. I am guessing thats your issue.

You're editing program is processing the 60FPS video @ 30FPS.

Reactions: farmer brown

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado