Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

SOLD: Custom 'smallest & lightest' hardshell Skydio 2 Case

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
In my continual quest to get the smallest and lightest possible hardshell case for transporting my Skydio on my snowmobile I had this custom case made. I never ended up using it as I bought a bigger rack for my snowmobile to accommodate the larger case I already owned. So, this one is up for grabs.

Exterior Dimensions: 12" Length x 16" Width x 4.5" Height.
Fits Skydio 2, 4 batteries (one under Skydio 2), Controller, Beacon, and small extra storage for USB cable/lens cloth.
$75 + Shipping (probably $15) payable by PayPal or Venmo. Shipping to continental US only.

20230117_124621.jpg20230117_124634.jpg

Do you have the Skydio Hard Case? If so, can you do a size comparison with beach case?

if you would like to try to eyeball it, this might help:

skydio-pro-case-987863_1800x1800.jpg

I don't have the Skydio hard case but here's comparison with the factory case if that helps.20230126_092630~2.jpg

In my continual quest to get the smallest and lightest possible hardshell case for transporting my Skydio on my snowmobile I had this custom case made. I never ended up using it as I bought a bigger rack for my snowmobile to accommodate the larger case I already owned. So, this one is up for grabs.

Exterior Dimensions: 12" Length x 16" Width x 4.5" Height.
Fits Skydio 2, 4 batteries (one under Skydio 2), Controller, Beacon, and small extra storage for USB cable/lens cloth.
$75 + Shipping (probably $15) payable by PayPal or Venmo.
Just PMd you, I'm definitely interested, as I need something that can hold the extra battery and controller for when I carry it in my motorcycle topcase.

Rick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup