Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

stefanonwheels from Tucson, Arizona, USA

stefanonwheels

Reaction score
Hi,

I received my Skydio 2 last week and I'm super stoked how capable this thing is. I'm mostly gonna use it to film myself during riding my Onewheel, LEIFTech/Summerboard, mountain bike or for motorsports like off-roading and drifting. I'm interested to see what all the Skydio 2 pilots out there film with theirs!

Stefan

Reactions: Blue Bird
Welcome to the forum . (y)

Liked your vid! One of the clearest I've seen! The S2 was definitely working for you! Nice!
Yeah, I think that's exactly the use case it was designed for and it really works great. I honestly haven't even tried out the controller yet :)

Yeah, I think that's exactly the use case it was designed for and it really works great. I honestly haven't even tried out the controller yet :)
The ability to have the controller, will give you the precise controls for manual flight with the OA.
They are a bit slow to get out. Only now, are some receiving them. You must have been one of the lucky ones to get the controller early! Definitely check it out!

Yeah, I think I ordered a minute after they sent out the email that preorders are open :) I'll use the controller eventually, but for now, I'm very much focused on the autonomous flying. I'll post my experiences with the controller once I have some manual flight time under my belt.

Reactions: Blue Bird

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirSpur98