Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Unable to preview videos in app (Android)

deepwat3r

Reaction score
Hey all, I had my first successful outing with my SD2 this morning and I'd like to make a couple clips for social media. Unfortunately though, in the app, in the Media section I can *see* the videos, but when I click on one I get "No video downloaded. Connect to your Skydio 2". I'm already connected though, else I wouldn't see anything under Media, so not sure what to make of it.

Interestingly, the very first video I took after unboxing will preview and give me the option to create a clip. Every subsequent video though, throws the error. Ultimately I'm going to transfer these via card reader to my computer for proper editing but it would be nice to be able to share some quick clips. Anybody seen this issue, or have an alternate app to suggest for making clips w/o transferring the whole video to the phone?

Phone is a Google Pixel 5. App has been granted permission to device folders. I've rebooted the drone & phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2021_08_06 11_08_12).png
    Screenshot (2021_08_06 11_08_12).png
    47 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well I opened a support case with Skydio a few days ago but haven't heard anything back.

Fantastic drone but the app is a hot mess :cautious:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado