Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Video Editing -- What program

csperry

Reaction score
All:

So want to get a flavor for what everyone is using for video editing. I do use Photoshop and other Adobe products but feeling like premiere is the 800 pound gorilla for a fun hobby. Want more then IMovie and Windows Movie Maker. Want to spend my time flying but make fun short videos to post in YouTube and such. Let me know what you use and like.

Thanks

Craig

I switched my editing PC to a Mac last year just so I could run Final Cut Pro. I've used the Adobe premier pro up to about 3 years ago, then Sony Vegas Pro and I've tried a couple others. FCP has improved the quality of my videos noticeably. It takes some time when you initially load up the raw video for it to analyze the files and create aliases but once that's done, you're seeing and editing with HD video without the typical lags associated with editing 4K video at a decent picture quality. Compiling is quick, a 10min 4K video compiles in 20-25min. It's a powerful program but it takes a commitment if your not a Mac user. I'm not but my editing PC is a Mac.

Reactions: drrags
I oscillate between iMovie and DaVinci Resolve.

I stumbled upon this thread and thought I'd chime in. I've used many video editing programs over the years, but lately, I've been using Filmora. It's a great tool for hobbyists and those just getting started with video editing. It's very user-friendly, and you can quickly and easily put together some fun and creative videos to share on YouTube or other social media platforms.I'm always interested in exploring new tools and finding what works best for me. I recently came across some really interesting online video editing tools at https://www.movavi.com/videо-trimmer-online.html. They have a free video trimmer tool that you can use to quickly cut and splice your video clips.I haven't used all the tools yet, but I've been impressed with the ones I've tried.

Reactions: AnyNameYouWish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado