Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

What's the typical turn around time for Skydio support?

lanceclifford

Reaction score
I received my drone a few days ago and it worked great. After a handful of good flights, I tried turning it on and it was basically unresponsive. It just pulsates blue lights (never goes solid) till it times out and shuts off. Can't connect to it via App/beacon/remote. I have been trying to contact support for 2 days now and crickets. Phone, chat, and email have all gone totally unanswered. This is pretty frustrating, is it typical?

Not typical for me. After my email request I received a phone call the next day from John. John requested to send pictures, at first I was told they would sell me the parts, then John called back and told me to send it in.

Skydio paid for shipping and it took just over two weeks to get a new S2 back.

I still haven’t heard back from them. Glad to hear my situation isn’t typical. ?

I've had mixed results, sometimes quick sometimes slow. Did you get an automated email response when you sent the support request?

When I was dealing with support from a crash I would send 3-4 emails with no response. If it goes to long just call them, or send another request. seems to light a fire. Plus it's always annoying that the first response is requesting you fill out the same info you've already filled out in the support request form. If you haven't already you should upload your flight logs.

I've had mixed results, sometimes quick sometimes slow. Did you get an automated email response when you sent the support request?

When I was dealing with support from a crash I would send 3-4 emails with no response. If it goes to long just call them, or send another request. seems to light a fire. Plus it's always annoying that the first response is requesting you fill out the same info you've already filled out in the support request form. If you haven't already you should upload your flight logs.
Yeah I uploaded my flight logs a few days ago. Have tried calling (they don't answer, you have to leave a voice mail) have attempted the "chat" they never answer that, I waited ALL DAY two days in a row, and have submitted a couple of emails. Pretty bummed as I'm sure this is something that can easily be remedied.

I have been trying to contact them regarding purchasing the Enterprise Foundation upgrade. No phone support at all, chat is totally robotic with no results and emails have taken more than 3 days to respond with no answers to my inquiry. I finally filled out a request from increasing my purchase request and got an appointment for a phone call the next day. The phone call was very poor quality, it sounded like a free Skype account... the sales representative stated they are addressing the phone support issue and apologized for the inconvenience. Regarding my request she could not really provide any actionable information other that if you want to do inspections then the Enterprise Foundation is your solution. All in all these problems can simply be signs of company that is growing too fast for the business model. It reminds me of companies growing fast during the dotcom bubble, many of those companies crashed, but some of them became extremely successful. Currently their technology is awesome and if they can address their sales and support issues everything should be great...... ?????

Well they finally got back to me on 1/22. He suggested that my drone was stuck in boot mode. He recommended powering on the Skydio 2 then powering off the Skydio 2, 6 times in sequence. Power on 1, power off 2 and so on. That indeed fixed the issue. Might be something that should be online in their troubleshooting section to reduce the load on their support center. ??‍♂️

WOW....Six (6) reboots .... that seems excessive but glad that it fixed the problem.

Had any other unusual things occurred "just" before the blue light boot problem happened?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup