Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

When will Panorama and KeyFrame Gimbal Roll be released?

Update worked for the drone, but NOT the phone app.

That's never happened before. Any idea why that could happen? I've got an Android Galaxy Note20 Ultra running OS13.

Phone App is still 21.0.45

Reactions: markgam
I upgraded yesterday and I am not seeing the Panorama Skill in the app. I contacted support and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Same for me on my Pixel 6A
The Android version of the app has not been updated yet. The skills update is available and installed on the drone.

I just fired up the app on my android and the drone, it showed the update available. It's updating now.

I just fired up the app on my android and the drone, it showed the update available. It's updating now.
The skills update is available in the app, but the Android app itself will need to be updated once available for Google Play

Reactions: kgilbertsen
According to Skydio, "This is normal behavior for all Skydio software updates. All or most updates take extra time to roll out to every customer and provide access to every feature."
So, I'll just keep checking until the 17th if needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Android version of the app has not been updated yet. The skills update is available and installed on the drone.
Another thing I found odd after the upgrade was that the return to Home function wasn't working as expected.

I wonder if it'd be worth it to try an uninstall/reinstall of the Skydio app? I'll probably wait until the 17th before attempting that move...

It updated but it's blowing too hard out to test anything.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
Just checked the Google Play Store and the Skydio update was there waiting for me 👍. All updated and ready to see how things have changed 🤞

Just checked the Google Play Store and the Skydio update was there waiting for me 👍. All updated and ready to see how things have changed 🤞
Update is not showing up for me :( Are you using the Enterprise app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup