Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

After over 6 weeks of waiting...

Captain Ken

Reaction score
...UPS lost my Skydio 2 with the cinema package. It was supposed to be here this past Tuesday (2/16/21). I've filed a claim with UPS and left a message at Skydio.

I'm really bummed.

That sucks, sorry to hear that, I UPS overnighted something 2 weeks ago to CA, 2 states away, they lost it also, after I told them how much they were on the hook for the piece of test equipment it was suddenly found. Then they tried to blame it on the sender, me so they didn't have to refund some of the $$. Turns out the driver picking it up forgot to scan it in so they had no record of it entering their system (except the receipt the UPS store gave me:) That pretty much crushed their defense. I don't like UPS.

Was 6 weeks the waiting period from when you ordered? If so that's a big difference from a year ago.

That sucks, sorry to hear that, I UPS overnighted something 2 weeks ago to CA, 2 states away, they lost it also, after I told them how much they were on the hook for the piece of test equipment it was suddenly found. Then they tried to blame it on the sender, me so they didn't have to refund some of the $$. Turns out the driver picking it up forgot to scan it in so they had no record of it entering their system (except the receipt the UPS store gave me:) That pretty much crushed their defense. I don't like UPS.

Was 6 weeks the waiting period from when you ordered? If so that's a big difference from a year ago.
Yes, 6 weeks from the date I ordered. I was told 2 months but it turned out to be 6 weeks. Last I looked they are saying 45 days or less.

That’s terrible and I hope it’s resolved soon, my order was 42 days. It’s interesting that poor scanning was done by UPS, the practice here is the same.

Apparently it was logged into Mesquite, TX, on 2/12 and they are now blaming it on the weather. Weather didn't hit TX until 2/15. They (UPS) still don't know where the package is. Skydio seems to be very helpful and saying they will send a replacement as soon as they hear back from UPS.

That’s great news Capt.. I’m sure your all smiles now? let’s us know your first impressions, again congrats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup