Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone get shipping info yet?

this guy got the cinema kit and 3 batteries in total. i think those of us who got 4 batteries in total got lucky.

Interesting... I know when I got the S2 Cinema kit, it contained 3 batteries (as opposed to 4 in my S2+ Pro kit).

Based on what I've seen here so far I'm beginning to think on Skydio's kit comparo page the Pro Kit's "3" batteries is actually a typo and should say "4"...

Ray

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
Interesting... I know when I got the S2 Cinema kit, it contained 3 batteries (as opposed to 4 in my S2+ Pro kit).

Based on what I've seen here so far I'm beginning to think on Skydio's kit comparo page the Pro Kit's "3" batteries is actually a typo and should say "4"...

Ray
probably so. skydio should correct it since it makes the pro kit more attractive with an additional battery. they can fix the photo too (which only shows 3 batteries for the pro kit).

Reactions: RiverEagle
Very strange -- as mentioned earlier here I got my S2+ and Pro kit last Friday.

Just now I received an email from Skydio that new S2+ and Pro kit shipped out today and is on its way to me lol.

Did I just get two S2+ for the price of one? ; )

Gonna ping Skydio tomorrow and see if they can still cancel the shipment with it already being in transit from California.

Ray

Just now I received an email from Skydio that new S2+ and Pro kit shipped out today and is on its way to me lol.

Gonna ping Skydio tomorrow and see if they can still cancel the shipment with it already being in transit from California.

Ray
earlier i got a 2nd notification as well....ignored it; nothing ever came.

FYI

I’ve heard from someone at Skydio and the S2+ Pro Kits that did have 4 batteries are a lucky mistake

They are definitely supposed to only ship with 3 as per the description

Wowsers. I'll consider myself lucky then. ; ). Thanks for following up with 'em.

Ray

Ray

I get notifications from UPS when a package is on the way to me, got one from Skydio so I chatted 'em up and turns out they were indeed sending me another S2+ and Pro Kit lol. Fortunately they were able to recall the shipment so I don't have to send it back.

They're shipping out a Skydio "Swag" kit by way of thanks for letting them know. Nice folks!

Ray

I get notifications from UPS when a package is on the way to me, got one from Skydio so I chatted 'em up and turns out they were indeed sending me another S2+ and Pro Kit lol. Fortunately they were able to recall the shipment so I don't have to send it back.

They're shipping out a Skydio "Swag" kit by way of thanks for letting them know. Nice folks!

Ray
That's great to hear, let us know what kind of swag you receive.

I checked my order again (which still shows partially delivered) and the second tracking is stalled; no movement. Seems like they initially had problems with shipping and the two shipments caused them a few issues when they get combined. That along with the extra battery. I hate to see a company have to endure such simple mistakes but I can understand the challenges they face with various supply chain issues and the launch pressures along with the sudden volume. I wonder how many batteries and extra full kits they "lost" in the confusion.....

If you purchased the flight assurance option they don’t ship that. It’s just noted on your account. So that is why it is marked partial shipment on your order. You will receive the S2 and upgrade package all as one shipment. I assume it will always show as partially shipped on the Shop app as they do not ship the flight assurance.

If you purchased the flight assurance option they don’t ship that. It’s just noted on your account. So that is why it is marked partial shipment on your order. You will receive the S2 and upgrade package all as one shipment. I assume it will always show as partially shipped on the Shop app as they do not ship the flight assurance.

Regard of the fact, it is the reason the Skydio care is totally not transferable.

I will not purchase Skydio 2+ and Skydio care right now but I think it is important to keep the purchasing account. That email account will be used when the care is needed someday.

I may purchase Skydio care some other day so pls let's share information together. Thank you.

1643381771932.png

Last edited:
Greetings, first post here.

Just received my Skydio 2+ (Sports Pkg). Ordered on Jan 11th. Got it on Jan 31st. Not too bad a wait vs some experiences I see here. But like most, I had to ping them to get any update on the order.

Not grumpy about the wait, but they need to do a better job communicating the wait. Maybe update the expected processing time on the order window (still said 5-10 business days on mine). It's a good problem to have, more orders than you can handle!

Now I have to wait for this winter storm to pass to try it out!

Greetings, first post here.

Just received my Skydio 2+ (Sports Pkg). Ordered on Jan 11th. Got it on Jan 31st. Not too bad a wait vs some experiences I see here. But like most, I had to ping them to get any update on the order.

Not grumpy about the wait, but they need to do a better job communicating the wait. Maybe update the expected processing time on the order window (still said 5-10 business days on mine). It's a good problem to have, more orders than you can handle!

Now I have to wait for this winter storm to pass to try it out!
I think you are really going to love it. I am needing more time with mine, and the right time never seems to appear lately. The problem with having great toys is of course finding time to play with them!

I did recently get exposed to Drone Deploy for a commerical thing I did (but sadly it was asked I use a different vendors drone) but I so badly want to use Drone Deploy with Skydio and see what it can do. : )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES