Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Batch 1 people

Jim_bo

Reaction score
For everyone who was a first day order... What time did you get your confirmation? This may be a better indicator of where we stand in line as order numbers don't appear to be sequential.

I got my confirmation on October 1 at 12:22 and I still don't have the email requesting payment.

Got the initial email telling me to pay on Mon, Dec 2
Received pmt conf telling me they are getting the drone ready for shipment on Wed, Dec 4
Shipped out on Fri, Dec 6
Arrived on Tues, Dec 10.

Got the initial email telling me to pay on Mon, Dec 2
Received pmt conf telling me they are getting the drone ready for shipment on Wed, Dec 4
Shipped out on Fri, Dec 6
Arrived on Tues, Dec 10.

I think he means conformation to the $100 preorder...

I'm in the same boat, l ordered about noon October 1 and have recently received the "it's taking longer to ramp up production" email.

If they're taking these in order as we're led to believe then it would indicate orders from the morning of October 1 are being filled. Good for them hopefully it's win win for all of us. I don't mind waiting longer but hopefully not past December.

Oct 1st 2:01pm central time. No payment completion yet, although my accessories shipped today and are suppose to arrive on Friday.

I think he means conformation to the $100 preorder...
In that case I got the confirmation email a few hours after making the $100 deposit on Oct 1.

Confirmation received October 1st, 2:17 PM. Still waiting, at this point I think I'll be lucky to get it by January 1st, hopefully sooner.

i received my conformation on October 1st at 3:30 PM ESDT. (12:30 PM CA time)

In that case I got the confirmation email a few hours after making the $100 deposit on Oct 1.
Do you still have that email? Do you know what time (PDT) it was when you ordered? That would be most interesting given that you have received yours.

Thanks!

Do you still have that email? Do you know what time (PDT) it was when you ordered? That would be most interesting given that you have received yours.

Thanks!
Says 6:15 PM, I assume that's my time zone but I'm not sure. I'm in Mountain time zone.

Says 6:15 PM, I assume that's my time zone but I'm not sure. I'm in Mountain time zone.
WTF??? Apparently, several of us had orders in before this and we haven’t heard anything. I think Skydio needs a bit more transparency.

Thanks!

So that's 5:15 PM PDT.

Knowing this, and knowing you said you got the email a few hours after placing the order, I'll let everyone do the math. I've been told I'm being too hard on Skydio so I'll not state the obvious, here... ;-)

(For the record, I received my confirmation email
WTF??? Apparently, several of us had orders in before this and we haven’t heard anything. I think Skydio needs a bit more transparency.

Yep, but he said several hours after... so maybe he can tell us about when he thinks he placed the order? I know mine was a few minutes before I received the confirmation email.

I've been told I'm being too hard on those poor folks at Skydio. So I'll let y'all make your own conclusions.

Cheers!

I really don't know more than that, I opened up my email, saw the notice and placed the order. All I can tell you is what I know from the correspondence with a timestamp. It could have been 3 or 4 hours, I was working at the time and pretty busy. Now I'm glad I saw it when I did, had it been a day or two later or even late that evening and I'd be in the same boat.

Thanks!

So that's 5:15 PM PDT.

Knowing this, and knowing you said you got the email a few hours after placing the order, I'll let everyone do the math. I've been told I'm being too hard on Skydio so I'll not state the obvious, here... ;-)

(For the record, I received my confirmation email

Yep, but he said several hours after... so maybe he can tell us about when he thinks he placed the order? I know mine was a few minutes before I received the confirmation email.

I've been told I'm being too hard on those poor folks at Skydio. So I'll let y'all make your own conclusions.

Cheers!

I’m sure that the confirmation email is automatically generated when you place your order.
I got the email announcing that they were taking orders at 10:22 am. My confirmation email came at 12:20 pm. So it makes no sense how later orders are processed and filled before earlier orders.

Again, I think SkyDio owes us a bit of transparency.

Guess you need to have YT channel to get it shipped before the ones that don’t. My email was received minutes after I made my preorder. I still have not received my complete purchase email. Now you go to eBay and there are 3 for sale. I think Skydio should be honest about who gets theirs first.

I unfortunately somehow lost my original preorder confirmation email. I was able to get Skydio to resend it but now I no longer have a time stamp of my original order. If I recall correctly I ordered witha half our or so after the launch and received my preorder confirmation shortly after.

No order ready notice yet...
I’ve been trying not to be hard on them either but they seem to be barely shipping a trickle of their total preorders. I’m worried the Mavic 3 will be announced before I get my batch 1 order. Well maybe that’s a good thing actually. DJI saved me from buying a Go Pro Karma too by the Mavic being available first...

Z

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup