Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Customer support not communicating

Cprooney

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone had success or can give me some suggestions getting communication from skydio?

i was sent a replacement/repair for a skydio2 i crashed but this one is defective. Ive been told the return has been initiated, but have gotten no response to my question as to when the replacement drone will arrive. It has been 7 days now. The repair took over a month last time so i purchased the premier service hoping to have faster turn around if i needed another repair.
Any help would be appreciated, as i am using this drone for work.

thanks,
Colin Rooney

Welcome here! :)
Strange, I got replies last week within 24hrs
Can you share how did your s2 crash? Just to learn for others how to avoid it :)

Reactions: Cprooney
life is fun, i crashed it going full speed by a telephone pole. It hit a metal piece protruding from the pole that looked like it used to have something attached to it. The lighting went from full sunlight to share (though i dont think that had anything to do with it crashing). It just clipped the piece of metal coming off the pole, then crashed into the road/asphalt.
going too fast and too close to dangerous objets was the cause of the accident. My fault. Completely. I paid for a 3rd level repair (the most severe), and got my skydio2 back in just over 4 weeks. It had been an excellent drone, and i had shot some commercials for bike companies with it, which turned out really well. The perspective is amazing (I have 3 other drones i use and the flight performance of the skydio is my favorite by far). I have been out this drone for more than 2 months now though and although i love the drone, may switch back from o my mavic pro. I use them a lot, and need replacements to function and for customer service to get back to me. Its a business for me, not a hobby.

Welcome here! :)
Strange, I got replies last week within 24hrs
Can you share how did your s2 crash? Just to learn for others how to avoid it :)

Reactions: Lifeisfun
life is fun, i crashed it going full speed by a telephone pole. It hit a metal piece protruding from the pole that looked like it used to have something attached to it. The lighting went from full sunlight to share (though i dont think that had anything to do with it crashing). It just clipped the piece of metal coming off the pole, then crashed into the road/asphalt.
going too fast and too close to dangerous objets was the cause of the accident. My fault. Completely. I paid for a 3rd level repair (the most severe), and got my skydio2 back in just over 4 weeks. It had been an excellent drone, and i had shot some commercials for bike companies with it, which turned out really well. The perspective is amazing (I have 3 other drones i use and the flight performance of the skydio is my favorite by far). I have been out this drone for more than 2 months now though and although i love the drone, may switch back from o my mavic pro. I use them a lot, and need replacements to function and for customer service to get back to me. Its a business for me, not a hobby.
Thanks for sharing that story!
Let's hope they will get back to you soon
You can also message them on Facebook

Reactions: Cprooney

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup