Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Dirty camera

VEGASROBBI

Reaction score
I'm really liking my S2 as the learning curve flattens out. I can set the controller down on the seat and drive while making a video with my GoPro, so cool. I am like a doding parent though and always have my eye on it but the ability to operate hands off is amazing.

Back to the post. I was flying in some dusty conditions and got a "Dirty Camera" warning, it was flying just fine. I didn't have time to read it but it said something about reduced obstacle avoidance. I cleaned the camera on the next flight and no more warnings.

I'll get some vids up soon.

Reactions: Lifeisfun
I'm really liking my S2 as the learning curve flattens out. I can set the controller down on the seat and drive while making a video with my GoPro, so cool. I am like a doding parent though and always have my eye on it but the ability to operate hands off is amazing.

Back to the post. I was flying in some dusty conditions and got a "Dirty Camera" warning, it was flying just fine. I didn't have time to read it but it said something about reduced obstacle avoidance. I cleaned the camera on the next flight and no more warnings.

I'll get some vids up soon.
Looking forward to it, we got rain on daily basis now so not much time to fly :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup