Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Dronie Videos

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Check out this guys dronies.

He's gotten some really beautiful dronies.... seems like non-moving targets improve the chances of a dronie working right.

Actually, I’m willing to bet those are manual dronies.

Last edited:
Because I actually have a Skydio and have done dronies, both manual and automated. For one, the range on the dronie he is doing is well beyond the visual tracking capabilities of the Skydio. Also, watch his hands, throws up a peace symbol (I guess) and hands at the sticks immediately when the drone moves... manual dronie.

What's interesting is the range involved in his porch video.

Flying that far out (way beyond VLOS) is a testament to well the beacon works.

Because I actually have a Skydio and have done dronies, both manual and automated. For one, the range on the dronie he is doing is well beyond the visual tracking capabilities of the Skydio. Also, watch his hands, throws up a peace symbol (I guess) and hands at the sticks immediately when the drone moves... manual dronie.
I agree, the range is allot further than any of the dronies I've done and I've probably done 10 or 12 . As for the operation passing through the trees etc.. that nothing difficult for the SD2. Most of the dronies Ive done don't have a flat trajectory like that, they tend to go up as much as they go out. Still qualifies as a dronie but it's likey not one you get by selection the dronie function.

Yeah .... without the controller and phone, he'd have no way of controlling what his camera is filming or any kind of extended control range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup