Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Gimbal guard .... uh ....

Lifeisfun

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that the gimbal guard needs some improvement?
To put this thing back on while outside is major pain for me :mad:
It doesn't center it self on the body and the gimbal it self is always moving so I feel I'll break it one day jamming the piece in :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who thinks that the gimbal guard needs some improvement?
To put this thing back on while outside is major pain for me :mad:
It doesn't center it self on the body and the gimbal it self is always moving so I feel I'll break it one day jamming the piece in :rolleyes:
Yup, I'm right there with you! It's a beast with arthritis. Darn right frustrating! ?

Reactions: Lifeisfun
Makes me wonder if it's not better not to use it when kept in the case.

Makes me wonder if it's not better not to use it when kept in the case.
I was afraid of breaking the gimbal trying to put on the guard.
When I put in the case I just lay a piece of foam between lid and gimbal when closing so it can't move around.

I was afraid of breaking the gimbal trying to put on the guard.
When I put in the case I just lay a piece of foam between lid and gimbal when closing so it can't move around.
I think I'll do the same from now on
Thanks

Same here, i wasn't sure if I was going to break it when removing it and installing.

It take a little fiddling to get on but it's only probably 5 seconds worth. First world problem.

Have you heard of any breaking? It's not difficult to install, when done correctly it only takes a gentle pressure.

I've had min since the beginning of the group one shipping period and have as many, likely more flights than the majority of owners, each time I take it out the gimbal holder gets installed 4x. A non issue IMO but it's your drone so handle it however it makes you comfortable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup