Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greetings from Great White North where it's always cold.

Welcome to the forum.?

Welcome to the Forum. You’ll be and in the air soon, they are getting the shipping times down. Mine was 42 days and probably would of been sooner had my final payment not been on a Friday.

Reactions: DroneJunkieQc
Hello from Toronto Ontario Canada.
I just received notice that my Skydio 2 will ship next week..
I ordered it 27 days ago so that is pretty quick.
Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered about the same time and mine will ship next week as well.

Ordered Feb 1st and got it today March 12 so 39 Days from deposit to my door. Never got a shipping notice with Tracking number until after S2 was Delivered the same thing happened with the Beacon I had ordered previously. So keep an eye out for UPS driver.

Well, I had no drone experience before the Skydio so was and still am an amateur. Avoid thin branches & wires for sure. I've been using the controller most of the time, as I'm not as interested in the 'follow me' mode at this point.

Settings for ISO, shutter, fps, gimbal speed etc. can all be tweaked before you fly. Did you buy the Neutral Density filters? They're very useful.

I think the drone does a great job from what I've seen of it so far. Have fun!

Well, I had no drone experience before the Skydio so was and still am an amateur. Avoid thin branches & wires for sure. I've been using the controller most of the time, as I'm not as interested in the 'follow me' mode at this point.

Settings for ISO, shutter, fps, gimbal speed etc. can all be tweaked before you fly. Did you buy the Neutral Density filters? They're very useful.

I think the drone does a great job from what I've seen of it so far. Have fun!
No just the Beacon. I bought this strictly to follow me Because my DJI drones can’t track for ? ? actually the Spark has a good profile tracking but no way to detect anything.If you like flying your drone with a controller than Dji is what you want.MavicAir2 and Mini2 both have 10km transmission range and are the steadiest thing you ever saw.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
No just the Beacon. I bought this strictly to follow me Because my DJI drones can’t track for ? ? actually the Spark has a good profile tracking but no way to detect anything.If you like flying your drone with a controller than Dji is what you want.MavicAir2 and Mini2 both have 10km transmission range and are the steadiest thing you ever saw.
That's what I'm learning as I read and watch more video. I'll probably stay with the Skydio because of its autonomous flight capability and the fact that (at least for now) I won't have many opportunities to fly the drone to improve the skills. I had planned on using the Beacon skiing this winter but had surgery so that didn't happen. Next year.
Let us know how things go with yours once you've got it up in the air. It's just incredible to see what this drone can do!

Reactions: DroneJunkieQc
That's what I'm learning as I read and watch more video. I'll probably stay with the Skydio because of its autonomous flight capability and the fact that (at least for now) I won't have many opportunities to fly the drone to improve the skills. I had planned on using the Beacon skiing this winter but had surgery so that didn't happen. Next year.
Let us know how things go with yours once you've got it up in the air. It's just incredible to see what this drone can do!
So looking forward to ?

My drone arrived unexpectedly at 4:30 pm on Thursday Mar. 11, 48 days (35 business days) after I ordered it. Not bad considering it had to cross the border to Canada.
I was surprised to find the double charger in the box since it was supposed to be delayed another 45 days.

Later that night, around 10:30 ET, I received the email telling me that the drone was on it's way and here is the tracking info. The email also said that the double charger is back ordered and will be shipped later. Oh well.

I unpacked everything and I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of the items. It really pays to buy American.

Now I need to wait until the wind dies down (if it ever does) before my first flight.
Funny, sailing used to be a hobby of mine and I remember weeks on end with no wind.

My drone arrived unexpectedly at 4:30 pm on Thursday Mar. 11, 48 days (35 business days) after I ordered it. Not bad considering it had to cross the border to Canada.
I was surprised to find the double charger in the box since it was supposed to be delayed another 45 days.

Later that night, around 10:30 ET, I received the email telling me that the drone was on it's way and here is the tracking info. The email also said that the double charger is back ordered and will be shipped later. Oh well.

I unpacked everything and I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of the items. It really pays to buy American.

Now I need to wait until the wind dies down (if it ever does) before my first flight.
Funny, sailing used to be a hobby of mine and I remember weeks on end with no wind.
Sweet , same thing happened to me.
It sucks that they don’t send email when shipping. It totally defeats the purpose but when your waiting for a shipping notification and instead see a UPS truck pull up in your driveway you just get that stupid grin on your face ? and run to the door ?

Hi, I just ordered my Skydio 2 the other day, haivng it shipped to Toronto. When you got yours, was it shipped to you by UPS? Were there any fees or duties that had to be paid when you got yours?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup