Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greetings from Texas

hawg_ryder

Reaction score
Hello Everyone... I'm fresh caught... Just got the confirmation for my order so I'm a happy camper... Hopefully it won't take to long to find its way to Texas... Looking forward to visiting with folks n' learning all I can... Thanks

Welcome to the forum hawg. ?

Hello Everyone... I'm fresh caught... Just got the confirmation for my order so I'm a happy camper... Hopefully it won't take to long to find its way to Texas... Looking forward to visiting with folks n' learning all I can... Thanks
Congratulations. I assume you are in Batch 4? Luckily it is staying relatively warm in Texas so you should have some good flying days ahead.

Reactions: hawg_ryder
Congratulations. I assume you are in Batch 4? Luckily it is staying relatively warm in Texas so you should have some good flying days ahead.
Thanks, I received my order yesterday and spent the rest of the day uncrating (Xmas came early!) and prepping... Batteries charged, micro sd installed and formatted. software updated etc. etc... I will have my first flight today if the weather cooperates... Film at 11! (hopefully)??

I'm from the Lone Star State as well... I just got my confirmation, but no date yet. Have you got your Skydio yet? I'm in Lubbock. I take it you're a Harley rider, correct? For health reasons I now ride a Can-Am. I ride with a group with BMW, Harley, and other brands. Let me know if you get a delivery date. Maybe we can get together someday. Gene Mathis, [email protected]

Reactions: hawg_ryder
I'm from the Lone Star State as well... I just got my confirmation, but no date yet. Have you got your Skydio yet? I'm in Lubbock. I take it you're a Harley rider, correct? For health reasons I now ride a Can-Am. I ride with a group with BMW, Harley, and other brands. Let me know if you get a delivery date. Maybe we can get together someday. Gene Mathis, [email protected]
Hidy Gene, yep I got my S2 Nov. 16th but didn't do the first flight until Thanksgiving... Only flown it a couple of times so far (weather and other excuses?) Hoping to get some time in next week... Going slow and learning the bird... I am a Harley rider and currently have a FLT Roadglide Ultra... Lubbock is a bit of stretch from the Brazosport area on the coast but hey who knows... Good luck with your S2
?_hr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup