Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hi from West Virginia!

Tara

Reaction score
Recently got a Skydio 2+ cinema kit and this is the first drone I've ever owned. I wanted one for a long time, but I'm so glad I waited until the tech is where it's at today. I'm blown away by it and still ridiculously nervous I'll crash it! :sneaky: I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm so happy I decided in the end to get a Skydio. I'm starting to experiment with key framing and just "learning the ropes!" We live on acreage in the mountains, so we have an awesome playground here for it. Learned a lot from this forum, so I thought I'd stick my head in and say, "Hello!"

IronSKy1

Reaction score
Welcome - Skydio 2 series is really a well engineered product. I have not seen any drone that handles OBA as well as these. They are also built like tanks. I have had over 40 drones in 6 years and this thing is tough. And it is made in USA !! Have fun crashes happen however, Skydio seems to handle in stride.

Reactions: NEDroner

dirkclod

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 👍👍

BlueHeeler

Reaction score
Hi Tara,

Welcome and Congrats on your first drone, take your time , learn it and you'll be just fine. West Virginia is awesome.

Vmdrone

Reaction score
Recently got a Skydio 2+ cinema kit and this is the first drone I've ever owned. I wanted one for a long time, but I'm so glad I waited until the tech is where it's at today. I'm blown away by it and still ridiculously nervous I'll crash it! :sneaky: I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm so happy I decided in the end to get a Skydio. I'm starting to experiment with key framing and just "learning the ropes!" We live on acreage in the mountains, so we have an awesome playground here for it. Learned a lot from this forum, so I thought I'd stick my head in and say, "Hello!"
I’m in the same boat as you except for the acreage, lol!

GFields

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
digitalphotocreations.co
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AeroNut