Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Has anyone gotten Skydio2+ to work in Europe?

Hello,
It's not normal, with the latest updates everything works without problems even with the "auto" channel. Did you update?

No, you don’t need to do it every time. Once you update the drone you can change the wifi channel to manual. If you set it a channel like 40 then the drone will work every time. I’m also in Spain and having no problems now
Hola me puedes escribir por wasat cuando puedas y me explicas como se hace soy de Madrid te paso mi Telf?

Good morning, finally and after restarting the drone from the factory and going down to the basement so that it does not pick up the GPS signal, I have managed to link to the iPhone and be able to update everything and change to channel 40, and everything works even if I turn it off and on again turn on, thanks to all the people who give information on this photo. A greeting from Spain.

Finnaly after three days I can fly with my new Skydio 2+... thank you all for the suggestions, I explain you my method (I hope it's helpful for you).
I tried for three times with the hard reset and the aluminum film but when the drone was aluminum-film covered I can't see the wifi connection then I try this:
Hard reset of the drone then I put it in an office closet, I start it and i close the door;
I install on my Samsung S10+ fake gps and position it on USA, then I install the Skydio app;
I start the drone into the Office closet and then (whit the Closed door close) I can see the drone wifi, I update the app and I pot the Wifi channel on channel 40 manually.
With this procedure I can fly with app and beacon, in this days I test the drone in some place and I try to connect the remote controller.
If I have some news I write on this chat.
Thank you to all
Enrico
Enrico sei italiano?

Doesnt fake GPS mean we can no longer use the keyframes? Doesnt the keyframes feature need the GPS?

Can anyone share which 'middle man' company they used to ship from the US to Europe? Im in the UK.
Anyone here used Shippn ?

oh right.. ok :) was thinking of using Shpping.. don't feel comfortable making my friends post stuff for me :)

Seems they don't deliver to UK items with Lithium Ion batteries.. what did you guys use to ship from US to UK?
My Skydio is now stuck at a friend's house in L.A... UPS delivers ? Did you guys select "gift" as item description?
Did you declare all batteries in the box?

Seems they don't deliver to UK items with Lithium Ion batteries.. what did you guys use to ship from US to UK?
My Skydio is now stuck at a friend's house in L.A... UPS delivers ? Did you guys select "gift" as item description?
Did you declare all batteries in the box?
My friend delivered it with UPS worldwide to UK. Had no problems getting it delivered. I had to pay customs though.

Well my package just got returned to sender because of the Lithium Ion batteries in the case. (I had the cinema kit).. I dont know how you guys did it.. it was DHL express. My friend didnt even open the box he just relabelled it..

Nope even the started kit the battery is clearly not IN the device.. was pure luck I guess

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 4
was it because you guys ordered the Starter Kit with only one battery?
I got the starter kit. but i already have like 3x extra batteries from my first Skydio 2 so didn't need more for the Skydio 2+ as they work interchangably.

I struck it well with timing. Shipped to a friends address to coincide with my visit. Followed instructions and got airborne first attempt. Then brought it home as carry on - already been used. No issues. Just haven’t had a chance to take it back up with the local weather and another work trip away. Hoping to fix that soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado