Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hi from Oceanside CA

Mike Vasconcellos

Reaction score
Hey all. Just checking in. I'm waiting for my personal S2 - should arrive in December. Very excited! I'm shooting surf video with a DJI mini mavic and several custom FPV drones i've made over the years. I'm looking forward to the automated tracking features. I'm a part 107 pilot. I work as a state regulator and i've ordered some S2's and X2E's for doing photogrammetry and IR inspection work for our agency. We currently use DJI hardware, but i want to get away from the geofencing. What a hassle! If anyone has any experience with IR inspection work give me a holler - i'm new to it and would like to discuss details.

dirkclod

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mike. (y)

Reactions: Blue Bird

richinAZ

Reaction score
Hey all. Just checking in. I'm waiting for my personal S2 - should arrive in December. Very excited! I'm shooting surf video with a DJI mini mavic and several custom FPV drones i've made over the years. I'm looking forward to the automated tracking features. I'm a part 107 pilot. I work as a state regulator and i've ordered some S2's and X2E's for doing photogrammetry and IR inspection work for our agency. We currently use DJI hardware, but i want to get away from the geofencing. What a hassle! If anyone has any experience with IR inspection work give me a holler - i'm new to it and would like to discuss details.
Excited to see your videos Mike. Love fishing at Oceanside on the Charter Boats there. The Seals can be a bit annoying.....

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joeypal