Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hook plates..

CrashMan

Reaction score
Anybody 3d printing nylon hook plates? I know the guy in alaska on ebay still sells them for $50. I had a landing mishap and caught a prop with my finger and it landed "poorly" lol. It wasn't even that hard and the printed hook plate I got broke and it broke way too easily IMO....

Figured I would ask if anybody does.

Anybody 3d printing nylon hook plates? I know the guy in alaska on ebay still sells them for $50. I had a landing mishap and caught a prop with my finger and it landed "poorly" lol. It wasn't even that hard and the printed hook plate I got broke and it broke way too easily IMO....

Figured I would ask if anybody does.
Hi CrashMan... Did you ever bought 3D printed hook plates?

Hi CrashMan... Did you ever bought 3D printed hook plates?
There is a guy on ebay who sells printed ones. I had a buddy print some for me but they ended up being brittle and were the wrong side.

There is a guy on ebay who sells printed ones. I had a buddy print some for me but they ended up being brittle and were the wrong side.
Would you happen to have the print file still? Desperately on the hunt for it, I broke my rear left and right prop hooks yesterday. Cant even find them for sale on ebay or etsy

Would you happen to have the print file still? Desperately on the hunt for it, I broke my rear left and right prop hooks yesterday. Cant even find them for sale on ebay or etsy
PM me your email address

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals